NJ Simpson Family Chronicles

Here's the deal: anyone in the "Contributors" list can post an entry, and then of course can be replied to. The general idea is that we'll use this to assemble a family history (to the extent possible).

If you're having any trouble logging in, posting messages or comments, or anything else at all, just get in touch with John. (He's in the "Contributors" list. :)

Sunday, August 01, 2004

Starting Out

All righty. Here's the scoop: Sometime in the middle of the last week of July, '04, Mike sent me a list of a little over a dozen questions about family history. I was able to answer a lot of them, hopefully accurately (laughing).

But I was disturbed by how many questions were left unanswered, or were left answered only tentatively.

Mike said in his message that he had this idea to do a kind of collaborative family history. I thought a blog like this might be one way to go.

So: ???

2 Comments:

Blogger JES said...

By the way, you can reply to a posting here by clicking on the "comments" link. That's how I added this one.

7:48 PM  
Blogger JES said...

Dad's jobs that I remember...:

- Public Service (bus place)
- Carpenter
- "The Foam Rubber Plant"
- RCA Moorestown
- Tenneco (later a/k/a whatever-it-was)

I think the welding thing might've predated Mom & Dad's marriage.

And there was always saw sharpening. :)

9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home