NJ Simpson Family Chronicles

Here's the deal: anyone in the "Contributors" list can post an entry, and then of course can be replied to. The general idea is that we'll use this to assemble a family history (to the extent possible).

If you're having any trouble logging in, posting messages or comments, or anything else at all, just get in touch with John. (He's in the "Contributors" list. :)

Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Question #8 from Mike

Was it just a great/classic Morris Foster tale that we're partly descended from Lenape Indians? Does this fall into the failed Betty Crocker cake mix category of Morris' tales? Said for effect to achieve an impact?

1 Comments:

Blogger JES said...

Um, never heard the Lenape thing. I heard Cherokee. Not to a significant degree, though -- MEF might've been something like 1/16 or 1/32 Cherokee. (One of the things I think I said once that made him and Ann laugh was that when Mom-Mom's family voyaged to the New World, Pop-Pop's family was here to greet them.)

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home