NJ Simpson Family Chronicles

Here's the deal: anyone in the "Contributors" list can post an entry, and then of course can be replied to. The general idea is that we'll use this to assemble a family history (to the extent possible).

If you're having any trouble logging in, posting messages or comments, or anything else at all, just get in touch with John. (He's in the "Contributors" list. :)

Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Question #11 from Mike

Who were Mom-Mom's parents? He was an English house painter in AC?
What was her mother's name?

1 Comments:

Blogger JES said...

Sorry, don't know anything really about Mom-Mom's parents (or Pop-Pop's, come to that). I do veerrrrrry faintly remember an "outsized" (diplomatic, eh?) elderly woman living with Aunt Elsie who was Mom's grandmother, i.e. Ann's mother. I think Mom called her Grandmom. But I don't really know anything about her, or her husband. Mom-Mom did grow up in Tuckerton, right?

5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home